The main objective of our EDMS is to enable the usage of un-configured information and documents from a single point in an electronic environment and easy-to-access way allowing multithreading.
IRMS, the leading Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) in the industry, provides a comprehensive solution for managing the creation, capture, indexing, storage, retrieval, and disposition of records and information assets for hundreds of clients serving more than 200,000 users across the region. We developed this system in 2010 to streamline records management in Private and Public Sector.
The main objective of our EDMS is to enable the usage of un-configured information and documents from a single point in an electronic environment and easy-to-access way allowing multithreading. Our EDMS enables the capability to easily integrate with different local peripheral system or software (LDAP, Active Directory, SAP or other ERP systems) and online data providers.
Compliant and certified with the industry and international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and TS 13298, our EDMS conceptual design was built to provide the best usage of information in a paperless communication environment. The aim is to make all documents easy to find, update, and share.
Key Benefits of Our EDMS
- Pure Web based with support for all major browsers
- User-Friendly, Manageable and Easy to Learn
- Flexible Pricing
- Offered On-Premise/Server with own IP
- Two Way Integration without any Development
- Customizable through Graphical User Interface
- Cataloging and Searching Features
- Digital & Electronic Signatures
- High Level Security - 128 bit encrypted file repository