It is critical for the security of every business and organization to be compliant with Government Regulations, Record Retention Policies and Data Destruction Processes. When your sensitive physical or digital data becomes obsolete, it has to be destroyed properly and completely.
However, if the informational asset disposal process is held improperly, it increases these risks for your organization. Your Outdated IT Assets (such as servers, hard drives, PCs, laptops, DLTs, LTOs, CDs, DVDs, flash memory sticks, smartphones) can be erased, reformatted, wiped or degaussed, but as long as they are physically intact, the information can still be recovered.
Beninda’s cost-effective, compliant and Secure Document Shredding & Data Destruction services ensure that your outdated records, data, and IT Assets are confidentially disposed in line with the international security and confidentiality standards and with a full commitment to the environment.
Paper Shredding service & Document Recycling
- Retention Policies– Beninda maintains your records retention schedules in your system and based on your policies, we alert you when these documents or files in storage are due for shredding.
- Notification & Shredding – Once the notification is authorized by you, Beninda prepares all your boxes, documents and files in storage for confidential shredding and this process is done at your premises with your presence and witness if needed.
- Certification – Once the documents or files are shredded, Beninda provides a certificate of destruction which enables you to keep track of destructed documents and files and will also fulfill the legal and regulatory requirements.
Data Destruction Service
- Registration– Upon receiving your request, Beninda will set an inventory capturing your Outdated IT Assets' serial numbers, models and quantities.
- Data Destruction – Beninda's well trained and experienced staff will assist you to choose the most secure and suitable method of destroying your Media. Beninda offers onsite & offsite services such as: data wiping, degaussing, crushing and shredding.
- Recycling – Beninda utilizes recognized Green Solutions that guarantee zero landfill, zero incineration where all materials are processed in an eco-friendly manner, while maximizing the re-use of all components.
- Acknowledgement – At the end of the process, Beninda's team will provide full documentation, acknowledging that the Data was destroyed and/or your Outdated IT Asset was recycled according to the industry's best practice.
- Compliance – Be compliant with global and local data protection rules and regulations
- Cost Reduction – Reduce cost of storage for records/media that are no longer needed
- Security – Ensure that no one has access to your obsolete sensitive information
- Certification – Receive a Certificate of Destruction confirming that your data has been securely destroyed
- Positive environmental impact – Be in line with the industry's best practices and align your green initiatives with our green practices in shredding and recycling
- Data Security – Whether the destruction takes place at our facility or yours, Beninda guarantees that the Data Security is not compromised
- Logistics Management – Beninda provides all required resources and is flexible and responsible for scheduled/unscheduled pickup, packing, collection and transportation of your information in a GPS tracked vehicle.